It's completely impossible to find a girl that won't hurt me. So I'll instead go for the girl who will make the pain worthwhile
Thursday, July 23, 2009
7/23/2009 11:35:00 PM







AH MA AND SIS!!! =D



THIS IS MY LAZY BROTHER AND SIS!
AH MA SIS AND BRO!

RICH TAI TAI (MUM) AND SIS!


-.-!!

RICH TAI TAI AND SIS!
RICH TAI TAI!






















Okay, so there's no ME in any of the pictures cause actually I was supposed to go, but because of some reasons, I didn't go and at the end, when I decided to go, my mum say no tickets. !%^%^#$%@&$@*^$@*$

They went to 3 places in London, and wtf, the next trip to USA and China, I'm definitely going!! HAHAHA!!

Okay, went to Jiuyuan's house yesterday night, and while I was asleep, I couldn't sleep, so I pretended to sleep and I overheard the conversation between Jeremy and Jiuyuan.

Conversation was about girls. LOL

Jiuyuan: Walan eh, sometimes I think uh, be good guy, no use. Rather be bad instead.
Jeremy: Why leh? HAHAHA
Jiuyuan: You see lah, I don't smoke, don't drink, and then want find a girlfriend to like stable down and have a commitment, (meaning he wants to settle down alrd, and find a girl who's ready for a commitment.) also so difficult. Want girls, also no girls. You see James, knn, so flirt so many girls, I don't want be good guy liao. LOL
Jeremy: Aiya, nowadays girls realistic lah, u think like kampong days uh? you have nothing, the girl also willing to stick with you, because of love, now you have nothing, the girl say BYEBYE!

LOL

Jeremy: Now girls like that one lah, what to do? fight lor.
Jiuyuan: Ya lor, I very impaitent already, I want faster settle down VE, cause I 21 soon, I want get married at 21 one leh! zz -.-
Jeremy: SAI, you nothing, no 5Cs, where got girl want you? LOL
Jiuyuan: I HAVE LEH! I got cock, I got card also lor, EZ LINK Card. CAR CING(backside) counted? LOL, yah lah, I no condo, HDB, cannot meh? same mah, got house can ler. I got car, but no license. Almost all 5Cs have what. Cash I have wad, see my wallet, got few dollars. ALSO CASH WAD!!! LOL
Jeremy: (laugh and laugh.)

I bth lah, I want sleep, also feel like laughing, the way they say, plus got actions somemore. LOL

And yes, a little bit about myself, I'm finally back on track(I think), Gave up everything on febuary 2009 for her, and I felt that she was the most important thing in my whole life, and right now after 6 months, I'm finally back on my feet, doing what I'm supposed to do again. Though the heart still ponders, but I think.. Yes Jason, time to move on. The luxury of time is something Jason Lim does not have. =/

And yes, I'll end this post, with this song..
I think this song, has represented whatever I've done, and felt for the past 3 months. Drinking, and hoping for some miracles..

taikib0i

JASON LIM

Cool, I'm 21yrs old.
당신은 내게 기회를 준 않았어요

Choose who you want to be, it's a decision

Counter :D
Website counter Some people are alive, because it's illegal to shoot them

2010 Resolutions

-Annual top 3 BM
-Burberry wallet
-Red Dolphin top team
-Annual Income of $60,000
-Driving license
-Plasma TV
-Achieve Car Incentive

About me

There's only one word to describe me

Asshole



other worlds

link
link
link
link
link
link

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.