It's completely impossible to find a girl that won't hurt me. So I'll instead go for the girl who will make the pain worthwhile
Monday, July 27, 2009
7/27/2009 03:11:00 AM

Okay, had a bad day, woke up at 1130am, and I'm late for Daniel's appointment, so I took a cab there. And guess what, he's late and I waited 1 hour for him. !@#$%&

The appointment took like 4hours? and i sold 2 calstars. HAHAHA! wtf, and liu say so little, scold me. OMG! Prolly her expectation is high? I don't know. Headed down to don't know what hotel for dinner, and the food is damn good. After dinner, pang seh-ed my family and I went to Boon Lay to find Jiuyuan and James. Talked till around 2.30am before we cabbed home. Cool!

I just realised my heart has been stolen again, and this kind of love, I'll name it forbidden love.

I don't know how to express my feelings, or prolly is just me, being one-sided. I don't know if I should, or shouldn't. And I'm definitely truly afraid of being hurt-ed again. But I know this time it would be different.
But...

I need some answers..








taikib0i

JASON LIM

Cool, I'm 21yrs old.
당신은 내게 기회를 준 않았어요

Choose who you want to be, it's a decision

Counter :D
Website counter Some people are alive, because it's illegal to shoot them

2010 Resolutions

-Annual top 3 BM
-Burberry wallet
-Red Dolphin top team
-Annual Income of $60,000
-Driving license
-Plasma TV
-Achieve Car Incentive

About me

There's only one word to describe me

Asshole



other worlds

link
link
link
link
link
link

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.