It's completely impossible to find a girl that won't hurt me. So I'll instead go for the girl who will make the pain worthwhile
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
7/21/2009 01:36:00 AM

Okay, my cough's getting worse. I cough every 10 seconds, unless I have to control. Wtf?

Though I'm sick, but I'm still having the kind of great food because my sis is back from London, and she's going to China for 1 week after that, then to USA again to further her studies. Omg. I can never study that much, I'll go crazy! =/

Ate lots of good food especially yesterday night. There was black pepper crab, chilli crab, and alot alot more which I forgotten what I ate. Zz.. All I know is that I'm thinking of the future, when I have my wife and kids, it would be the same senorial, I buy food for them, seeing my wife and children eating happily. HAHAHA!!

Today's dinner wasn't that bad either, ate 4 bowls of rice, plus salted vege + duck soup. woo, and meat and prawns, big fish and more. LOL. I'm going to eat dinner at home for the next few days. =DDD

And and shit, this saturday I have my Grandfather's brother's birthday. And I'm suppose to bring a girl along with me, somehow like girlfriend, which is what they want me to do. Omg, I need an actress at this point of my life. Zz..

I'll upload e london photos soon when my sis pass to me. =D

taikib0i

JASON LIM

Cool, I'm 21yrs old.
당신은 내게 기회를 준 않았어요

Choose who you want to be, it's a decision

Counter :D
Website counter Some people are alive, because it's illegal to shoot them

2010 Resolutions

-Annual top 3 BM
-Burberry wallet
-Red Dolphin top team
-Annual Income of $60,000
-Driving license
-Plasma TV
-Achieve Car Incentive

About me

There's only one word to describe me

Asshole



other worlds

link
link
link
link
link
link

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.