It's completely impossible to find a girl that won't hurt me. So I'll instead go for the girl who will make the pain worthwhile
Sunday, August 23, 2009
8/23/2009 02:57:00 AM

Well, blogger still hasn't recover and it's like almost 1 month already. zzz

Went for appointment today at in house, supposedly to meet customer at 1pm, they were late for almost 1 and a half hours. -.-

Well, uncle was supportive, coming again on monday. Was actually tomorrow but they not free. Walau.. haha.. Taught fufeng some stuff cause I need to go NS real soon. Need to pass down all my skills to her.

Went for BM training, and I forgot to pass something to her. Bus-ed to her home caused I topped up my card early in the day, didn't bother to put back in my wallet cause I was lazy. Wanted to take initative, but I guess, she has exams, her own pressure, and I shouldn't do things the way I want to, although I really want to.

And I left my wallet at office, missed my last bus, and I have to walk back to office. LOL. Exciting, took me 45 minutes. Was sweating like hell, but I just felt happy and satisfied. Cause the journey to her place, was definitely worthwhile.


Note: As long as it's within my means, I'll do anything, EVERYTHING, to make you feel satisfied, and happy. Cause simply.. I love you too much. <3

taikib0i

JASON LIM

Cool, I'm 21yrs old.
당신은 내게 기회를 준 않았어요

Choose who you want to be, it's a decision

Counter :D
Website counter Some people are alive, because it's illegal to shoot them

2010 Resolutions

-Annual top 3 BM
-Burberry wallet
-Red Dolphin top team
-Annual Income of $60,000
-Driving license
-Plasma TV
-Achieve Car Incentive

About me

There's only one word to describe me

Asshole



other worlds

link
link
link
link
link
link

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.